Saturday, January 27, 2007

Birthday party


On Tuesday 23. January I turned 24 years old, and I had a birthday party with cakes (thank you for the cakes, pappa and Maije and Pia, Holger, Johannes and Sanna!) and jelly to celebrate it. We more or less filled the kitchen with people, and it was very nice. As it was a weekday and there were people in my barrack having exams this week, we finished off early and kept it at a fairly quiet level. We played some games we remember from childhood, towards the end of the evening, like "Tampen brenner" (the Germans had a name for this which I don't remember) and "Sette hale på grisen"/"Put the tail on the pig(?)". Johannes did a very good job in drawing that pig on the other side of the map which we have on the wall in our kitchen!

Johannes, the Birthday Pig and Helle

No comments: