
Hilde and I have bought our very own scooter!!! This is really cool :) It's about 4 years old, and has quite some mileage, but when we only had to pay 6000 NOK each (12000 all together for the scooter), we figured it didn't seem like such a bad deal afterall - and hopefully (knock on wood...) it will do the job! Hehe, we had a small "accident" already the first day we got it, when it tipped over and did two somersaults, and we unfortunately broke the choke-thing and a got a good crack in the windscreen. But thanks to a German guy named Holger, the windscreen is now fixed, and hopefully he can help us with the choke as well (right now we need to be two people to start the scooter, and that will be quite annoying in the long run, I think).
Oh, and by the way, I hurt my finger one day we had to dig around a bit in the engine to get it started, hehe... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment