On Thursday, my Dad, Maije, Eric and I went dog sledging. That was a really fun day, the dogs were amazingly nice and cute and it was cool to try this out (it's a popular activity up here). Eric and I got a dog team that were a bit more "eager" than the other dog teams, so we had to break them all the time... we really wanted to let them fly off at their own pace, but that would have made a huge mess (thinking of how angry the other dog teams would have been if they were overtaken by our dogs), so unfortunately we couldn't do that... :) I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
My Dad and Gagarin
Eric and Maije at Scott Turner breenAfter having dog sledged for a while we arrived at the ice caves in Scott Turner breen (where I went ice climbing and "camping" in February), and we went inside to have a look around.







No comments:
Post a Comment