Monday, March 12, 2007

Going home to Oslo

Skiing in +5 degrees celsius and drizzling rain

The first weekend of March I got a day off school and so I went home to Oslo to visit Bent. It's really strange being away from your boyfriend for a long time... but it was so good to get to see him again! I'm really glad I went home to see him now, and I cannot wait to get him up here for the Easter holidays. And although I love it up here so much, I also long for the summer in Oslo and to live with Bent in the apartment at Vålerenga again now... :)

On Saturday we went out on a ski trip in Østmarka, which, despite it being incredibly wet (+5 degrees celsius and drizzling rain), was a really nice couple of hours outdoors. I think the proximity of Marka has to be one of the best things about Oslo! The rest of the weekend was for a large part spent indoors with my beautiful boyfriend, reeeaaalllly good food and a couple of friends visiting. And finally I got a wonderful Vålerenga Grill Kebab again - I long for the next one now ;)


No comments: